The history of Orange County, Virginia reaches back to 1734. When established, it was the largest county ever created, and stretched westward to the Mississippi River and northward to the Great Lakes.
- • The Inns at Montpelier earn a 2014 Virginia Green Travel Star Award!
- • The Inns at Montpelier share B&B wedding advice on Virginia Bride!
- • The Inns at Montpelier share some helpful B&B wedding advice on VowBride!
- • The Inn at Willow Grove & The Monticello Wine Trail featured in Tampa Bay Fine Wine Guide!
- • Inn at Willow Grove’s Vintage Restaurant featured in CVille Weekly as Destination Dining!
- • Wedding Industry Booms in Central Virginia! Orange County Businesses Help Lead the Way!
- • Comcast’s XFinity On Demand platform exclusively features “Sessions at Willow Grove.”
- • Virginia Living’s “Best of Virginia 2014” features several Orange County Attractions!